Friday, May 2, 2008

Chicago Running on Start Line for TV "R.U.N."

My first reaction was "Why didn't I do that?," and with that thought, I wish the producers and on-air talent at the new Runner's Ultimate Network the best of luck with their debut TV show. The program, which will feature Chicago running from events to personalities to training to clubs and more, will debut on COMCAST SPORTS NET at 6 p.m. on Saturday, May 3. It will be re-broadcast at the following times:
Sunday, May 4 -- 5 p.m.
Sunday, May 18 -- 1 p.m.
Tuesday, May 20 -- 2 p.m.
Saturday, May 24 -- 3:30 p.m.
Plans are for this to be a monthly program. I plan to tune in and see what it's all about. In the meantime, I'll try to keep my blog fresh daily. Cheers!

1 comment:

rappin' rise said...

I wonder when they will have a running reality show. They could tape it in the Nike Oregon Project. A mix between America's Next Top Model and the Biggest Loser :)