Tuesday, May 22, 2012

Soldier Field 10M Close to Selling Out

So what's new today? Well, the Soldier Field 10-miler is down to fewer than 300 spots. If you want to run it, enter now. And the June 10 North Shore Half Marathon in Highland Park has announced fee increases, effective next Tuesday. Finally, there is a bit of a controversy in Green Bay over whether the marathon should have been stopped because of heat on Sunday. The Green Bay Press-Gazette even ran an editorial saying it was the right decision. I agree with the newspaper. If you feel like Googling, there are some interesting newspaper articles. Closer to home, hats off to Rockford's and Schaumburg's marathons for getting through the heat with no major problems that I know about.

1 comment:

mrkdvsn said...

It is worthwhile reading this blog. I was searching such kind of blog for a long time but now I think I got a blog of my interest. I am thankful for these all suggestions mentioned under this blog.cursus ondernemen