Saturday, March 7, 2009

Looks Like We're In for Stormy Weather


Showing my age, I can't get those words from an old Credence Clearwater Revival song out of my head as I try to figure out a way to bank some miles for the Boston marathon this weekend. I did manage 14-plus last week in the snowstorm on the lake. It was really something out there as battled the elements. Universal Sole (photo before went outside in the cold) and The Road to Boston training program provided a fun way to get in some important training. Next up for me, if I get in on a legal transfer, is the March Madness Half-Marathon in Cary next Sunday. I'm keeping my fingers crossed.

I again apologize for so few posts. The new computer will be ordered today.

Kudos to everyone who ran the Wacky 5K last Sunday in those same snowy, windy conditions. There were some fast times recorded even with the horrendous wind chill.

No comments: